Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I feel like crepe.


Yesterday, Didz had a mid-day meeting, so I was on my own for lunch. I was out running errands and decided to grab a quick crepe from my favorite little walk-up crepe/waffle/panini stand. I ordered a ham and cheese crepe, sat down at one of the two tables they have on the sidewalk and feasted. I know we're not leaving Belgium for a little while, but already it's one of the things I'll miss most.... I should probably make the most of it while I can and go back for a sweet crepe for dessert today :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh do not fret... French Canadian crepes - equally scrumptious. I'll take you to the best creperie in Canada when you're back (goat cheese crepe - to die for. Maple butter and maple sugar crepe - also a sweet death)! I owe you the favour after exposing me to the waffle man (my mouth's most missed taste of Europe. For sure). Keep eating and documenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had me at 'i feel like crepe'

    ReplyDelete