Monday, January 30, 2012

The Weekend Briefly

This past weekend seemed to fly by - as is too often the case when you're having fun. In short, the past couple days consisted of an incredible meal (all you can eat meat!) at a Brazilian restaurant in Brussels, going out for beers with friends, and hosting a little mimosa brunch on Sunday morning... I didn't take too many photos - but here's just a few:

Chicken, beef, pork, sausages, chicken hearts.... fresh off the grill 
And lots and lots of beer
Robbie and Didz

Brunch might be one of my favorite meals - to eat, and to host. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy a long, leisurely mid-day feast complete with mimosas and friends on the weekends. I'll be sure to host another brunch soon and share some tips and tricks I use to making it an easy, laid-back morning.

Mimosas and tulips - two of my favorite things
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I woke up this morning to our first little bit of Belgian SNOW! Which means, this little displaced California girl is going into hibernation....

The view from our bedroom window
(And a BIG happy birthday shout-out to two of my favorite girls in the whole world - D & Ingy, I love you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment