Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stella.... the girl, not the beer.

My darling Stella is on her way to visit from NYC... She's one of my favorite ladies on the planet - the type of gal who knows when something is up without having to say anything, who works harder than anyone I know but will drop everything to support a friend in need, who has impeccably rockin' fashion sense and is *always* up for a dance party.... This. weekend. is. going. to. be. AWESOME.

Stella, the spicy one in red next to me, and the whole (displaced) NYC family 
I'm off to the train station to meet her... We'll be busy catching up, sitting in cafes, taking a day trip or two, and attending a fabulous party on Saturday night. Have a wonderful weekend! I'll share stories and snapshots next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment